Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Walkin in a Winter Wonderland

Photobucket

Yesterday that song kept buzzing in my head. It was the perfect snow day. Idyllic really. I walked to the bus, then hopped a bus to work (well waited 30 minutes in the snow really, but who's counting). It was a quiet day & with more snow than this city has seen in oh about 12 years.

Photobucket

It snowed again last night, and so this morning there was even more snow!
By our walkway which is shovelled, the snow comes up to just below my knee!!
I absolutely love it! I don't even mind walking in the snow.

Photobucket

Oh & there has been some knitting around here lately too...
Mostly just baby hats for Mothering Touch.

Photobucket

I am loving knitting for toddlers. The designs are all my own ideas. I am sort of free-form knitting the tops of the fruits, the bunny ears, etc.

Happy snow day to all! & I hope all who are graced with this winter wonderland of snow are warm & safe :-)
~Nessa

Photobucket

4 comments:

Natalie B said...

Hey Lady... want to get together sometime? I've been done my courses for a week, have been working on a quilt for my nephew, and have essentially been getting cabin fever. I'm off until Jan 5 :)

Bertha said...

Whoa, you guys *did* get a lot of snow! I also love that bunny hat! Too cute!

Wendy said...

Cute hats! Funny we all come up with such different stuff when freeforming on our own :)

Sylvana said...

Nessa
I hope you had a merry Christmas!!!
Syl