Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas

Ever since exams finished on Monday, knitting has been happening...

Photobucket

I love the little stem and leaf I improvised on this little lemon cap.

Photobucket

The green on is now a finished lime cap, more photos to come some other time.

Photobucket


Photobucket

The first snow of the winter hit us several days ago. It was close enough to have some of us wishing and daring to hope for a White Christmas, which if you are from Victoria, you would realize is exactly not "like the ones I used to know". I can't remember ever having snow for Christmas, and I have been here for 24 years.
Actually, I think this dump is more snow that we've seen in a long time, which by the rest of Canada's standards, is not very much. But to us fairweather Victorian's it seems like a lot!

Photobucket

It is supposed to snow again today, but so far it's just been the normal old wet precipitation, and not the snowflake variety.

Photobucket

These are some stitch markers I've been working on making up to sell. They are polymer clay, baked, and then painted and glazed.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Well, I think I should go make some breakfast now.
happy knitting,
~Nessa

1 comment:

Natalie B said...

did you actually make those stitch markers from scratch? congrats on being done! (I'm done my uni courses FOREVER now... yipeee!!!!)