Wednesday, December 03, 2008

how much is that doggie in the window?

Photobucket

I almost forgot to share this little pup with you! I have dubbed him Percival Pup, and he is quite the fashionably doggy, as you can probably already tell from his swanky new knit scarf!

Photobucket

I crocheted him up while watching Season 4 of Grey's Anatomy. We don't have TV so I have to wait for these things.... no Season 5 spoilers please! I'm waiting until it's on DVD!
Percy is the first crochet amigurumi that I've ever designed. It was done free-style though, so I couldn't tell you how I did it :-)
Oh & of course he will be for sale! How much IS that doggie? $20.00 CDN. :-)

Well, right now I am knee deep in organic chemistry studies, so I should be off. But I did want to share that I actually distilled orange oil in the lab the other day! I actually made real orange essential oil! How cool is that? Organic chem is SO HARD, but seriously awesome sometimes!

~Nessa

1 comment:

Natalie B said...

chemistry IS awesome! yay!! cute puppy by the way... and good luck on your exams :)