Monday, May 26, 2008

Monday, Monday, Monday

While Monday is usually a pretty lame day of the week, it is the beginning of my weekend! So TGIMonday!
On Saturday I knit this little cutie pie!

lambie2

Lambie!

lambie

I normally don't use patterns for stuffies, since I like creating my own designs, but this was just too adorable to pass up! This pattern is FREE from Barbara Prime!
Go & make yourself a whole flock! They are too cute for words!

flowerbasketshawl

On Sunday I cast on for the flower basket shawl! & I am loving it so far! It is knitting up pretty quickly with the lovely dk weight yarn I am using.

addis

Maybe another reason it is knitting up so fast is my new Addi Turbo Lace needles!!! I am seriously in love with these needles! Now I'll need to find a whole bunch of patterns that use 5.5mm circular needles so I can use these babies all the time!

Well I should go do laundry or knit or something...
Happy Monday,
~Nessa

No comments: